Yoga Studio and Class Etiquette
- Please visit the sign-in desk before class to check in and to settle any necessary payments.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class to allow for the check in procedure and class preparation.
- Do your best to arrive on time or early to class, as arriving late can be a distraction to other students and you will miss a very important part of class (centering). If you do arrive late, please be sure to sign in at the front desk. Payment for class must be provided prior to attending class. Students will not be permitted to join classes any later than ten minutes past start time.
- Please observe silence (or keep conversations at a low level) in the studios and hallway as we often have multiple classes at once and loud voices are disturbing.
- Please remove shoes before you enter the studios.
- Kindly refrain from using perfumes and oils prior to class as some of our members may have an allergy.
- We strongly encourage you to bring your own yoga mat. However, we have rental mats available to you for $2.
- At the conclusion of class please be sure to put props back as they were at the start of class. If you rented a yoga mat, please use cleaning supplies provided to wipe down your mat before returning it to the front desk.
- You are welcome to bring water and/or a towel with you to class. Please leave all other belongings in cubbies, with your cell phone on silent or turned off.
- Please be aware that there are no expiration dates on our class cards, however, there will be no refunds or exchanges on class card purchases. Unlimited Monthly plans expire as per the set term. There will be no refunds or exchanges for unused classes with monthly memberships.
- It is strongly recommended and encouraged that you sign up in advance for workshops and events. Please know that if the event should not occur, you will be fully refunded. If you need to cancel, please send an email to us immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any cancellations for workshops or events that occur 24 hours or less of the start, as well as any no-shows, will not be refunded or used for exchange.
Inclement Weather Policies
- Should weather effect our ability to hold scheduled classes, please check one of the following before you plan to drive: our online schedule, our schedule via MindBody app on your phone, our Facebook page, or feel free to call us: 484-322-5159.
- We encourage you to check our schedule online prior to attending class for any last minute changes or cancelations.