Yoga Studio and Class Etiquette
*updated June 2020*
- When reserving your Yoga class of choice, please be aware of the location, whether it's offered virtually, in the studio or outside.
- Our classes will be limited in size when in-person (whether class is held inside the studio or outside). ALL CLASSES MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED FOR PRIOR TO SESSION. We will not be allowing drop-ins! If you are not registered in advance you will not be permitted to practice at that time.
- Please understand that we are trying to create a contact-free environment as much as possible. Credit card purchasing in advance of a class is required. Our staff will not be taking payments of any kind at the studio.
- When you arrive for any indoor sessions, please wait outside or at/in your car. A Stillpoint member will come out to greet you and bring you to the studio prior to class start.
- Once class session begins we will not be able to allow you in, so please be on time to arrive!
- Please wear a mask in all shared spaces of Stillpoint and when you enter and exit. We are currently requiring masks during practice in accordance with the current PA health guidelines. This also includes when you arrive for outdoor session, during the check in process and when you are exiting and heading towards your car.
- We will be taking temperature checks upon arrival. Any temperature of 99.5° and higher will not be allowed to remain to practice. You will have the class credited back to your account to use at a different time.
- We will be offering a very limited class schedule at this time as we look towards this 'new normal' of a Yoga practice and to maintain the safest possible atmosphere.
- Our indoor classes will have windows open to allow a free-flow of air circulation! Our staff will be thoroughly maintaining the cleaning of the studios and all shared spaces.
- Our Yoga studio is BYO mats and props. We will no longer have rental mats so please do bring yours to practice. If you have props that you desire during your practice please do bring them with you. We will have cleaning products in studio that we ask you to use before using and after your practice.
- Our in-studio classes will be marked for where to place your yoga mat with proper distancing. Please be sure to places yours at one of the spots.
- Please plan to complete an updated waiver!
- Please observe silence (or keep conversations at a low level) in the studios and hallway as we often have multiple classes at once and loud voices are disturbing.
- Please remove shoes before you enter the studios. You are welcome to wear socks into the room if you would like!
- Kindly refrain from using perfumes and oils prior to class as some of our members may have an allergy.
- At the conclusion of class please be sure to use our provided cleaning products to clean your mat and any props you may have brought with you.
- You are welcome to bring water and/or a towel with you to class. Please leave all other belongings in cubbies, with your cell phone on silent or turned off.
- As a cash free facility and in maintaining more contactless interactions, please plan to make purchases by credit card online prior to class, we will not be accepting drop-ins.
- Please be aware that there are no expiration dates on our class cards, however, there will be no refunds or exchanges on class card purchases. Unlimited Monthly plans expire as per the set term. There will be no refunds or exchanges for unused classes with monthly memberships.
- It is required also that you sign up in advance for workshops and events. Please know that if the event should not occur, you will be fully refunded. If you need to cancel, please send an email to us immediately: email@example.com.
- Any cancellations for workshops or events that occur 24 hours or less of the start, as well as any no-shows, will not be refunded or used for exchange. If you are cancelling outside of the 24 hour window please do contact Dianne via email for a refund as they are not automatically issued.
Inclement Weather Policies
- Should weather effect our ability to hold scheduled classes, please check one of the following before you plan to drive: our online schedule, our schedule via MindBody app on your phone, our Facebook page, or feel free to call us: 484-322-5159.
- We encourage you to check our schedule online prior to attending class for any last minute changes or cancellations.